0

Halloween Party Planning for my cousin

Posted by abie on 12:16 AM in
I’m almost done with the party preparations for Bela’s third birthday party. I booked almost all the suppliers and I guess I will start again with the final preparations a month before the party.

But I am still not over party planning as my aunt asked for my help in organizing and preparing for the seventh birthday celebration of my cousin. (Yes, I am the official party planner in our family as they know how much I love party preparations.)

My cousin’s birthday falls on the 31st of October so we might have a Halloween theme for his party – complete with Halloween invitations, Halloween decors for the venue and Halloween themed cakes, balloon decorations and souvenirs. We might also ask the guest to come in their best Halloween costume.

I’m so excited. I am sure it will be one party full of fun and surprises.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.