1

I joined the Entrecard Bandwagon

Posted by abie on 12:45 PM in
A lot of my friends in my blog roll have been convincing me to create an Entrecard account for all my blogs. Last Friday, I was able to find the time to read the FAQ page on the Entrecard website and I did an account for all my blogs.

I started receiving adverts already and I have started to drop cards to my friends who have Entrecard also. I am still learning my way and thanks to Ems for always being there to answer all my Entrecard concerns.

I am really enjoying visiting all your blogs and just finished my second round of EC dropping this morning. I will see you all again tomorrow.

1 Comments

Anonymous says:

pano ba ito? lahat kayo nakaganyan na. wala na ata akong time!

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.