0

I can’t wait for summer

Posted by abie on 11:25 PM in
It is another rainy evening. It makes me want to just stay in bed the whole day tomorrow and skip work. For the past weeks, it has always been raining and we rarely see the sun. I love rainy months but I would love it more if I can just stay at home the whole day, eat some chocolate porridge and just laze around while watching my favorite DVDs or TV series. But instead, I have to commute to work even though the weather is not that good.

How I miss those days when I wish I can just run to beach, enjoy lying down on the sand under my Beach Umbrella and just enjoy the water. I can’t wait for summer and I’m that excited for the coming of summer that I am already doing my research on where to go for our next summer destination. (Yes, I am that excited.)

I, my husband and even Bela really love the beach. The beach is one of our favorite place to visit if we really want to have a truly relaxing vacation. I can’t really wait for the time that I have to pack our bags and bring all our beach gear and head to the beach.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.