0

Weekend Round Up

Posted by abie on 12:12 AM in

Hello everybody. I haven’t been online this weekend as we are out for two days in a row. Here is a run down of our weekend activities:

1. We accompanied my grandmother again for her check up at American Eye after her cataract surgery a week ago.
2. Then we were able to do some shopping while since American Eye Center is located at Shangri-La mall. Howell bought Bela new toys again so the little girl was busy and happy during the weekend playing with her new toys.
3. We did a clean up of the house and Howell decided to put linoleum in all the floors. There are still some stiff that we have to sort through and decided if we should still keep it for storage or we can just give it away.
4. Then we were able to do our groceries and I was able to buy the best diet pills for my cousin who asked me to find nothing but the best diet pills for her.
5. Then we went to San Felipe Neri to hear mass where my husband’s father is the officiating priest.
6. Then we went to Robinsons Place to do shopping again.

Busy? Yah! I was really so tired after the weekend and it really made me wish that I hope weekend is still not over.


0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.