1

coffee break ver. 1.35

Posted by abie on 9:05 AM in

Prayer has always been my refuge and my something that I depend on to whatever I am feeling. If I feel sad, I pray. If I am worried about something, I pray. If I am happy, I pray. Prayers have always been a day to day part of our family’s life.

But we have truly felt the power of prayer when we received the good news from my daughter’s pedia that the hole in heart is already close. My daughter was born with a congenital heart disease called Ventricular Septal Defect. I cried when I learned from my doctor’s cardiologist that she has this disease just two weeks after she was born. But instead of loosing hope, we relied on prayer and the love of our friends and relatives to be our strength.

And indeed God is good. Before she turned one, her cardiologist aid that there is really a big chance that the hole will close as tissues are already forming around the hole. And before she turned two, it was confirmed via a 2D Echo that the hole is now totally close. Which is indeed a miracle since there a few cases like this where the hole will close and so we really feel blessed and happy and we really felt the power of prayer.

1 Comments


wow... such a heart-warming story abie.=)

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.