0

Her Dream

Posted by abie on 12:33 AM in
Last Friday, I received Bela’s Anecdotal report from school and it really put a smile on my face after reading the comments of Bela’s teachers.

Their topic or theme last week is about the people in their neighborhood and they have been identifying the mailman, the policeman, the fireman, etc. And according to Bela’s teachers, during their discussion Bela said, “I want to be a policeman!”

It really did put a smile on my face and was so proud of my daughter. But if you will ask me, I want her to be like us who are computer engineers or like her grand ma Pen who does work like the Fort Worth Personal Injury Attorney. I have been doing some reading and I learned that Fort Worth attorneys really provide the best legal representation to accident victims especially for those accidents that have been caused by negligence of a third party. It really made me interested with the work that lawyer does and it really made me wish that someday my daughter would be one of the best lawyers of the country,

But of course, it will all be up to her to decide what she wants for her future. We are just here to support her with whatever dream she has.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.