0

Training Plan

Posted by abie on 11:41 PM in ,
I submitted my training plan last week to my boss after he requested us to make one since he is really encouraging us to attend different IT trainings. He said that there is an allotted budget for trainings and so we should all take advantage of it since it is a win-win scenario for both us and the company – we will be getting new skills and knowledge and the company will get to benefit for the new skills that we will be learning.

I am really into attending trainings as I know that IT is a fast changing field and so attending trainings will really help us get updated with what is the latest in the IT field. So I am really happy that our new boss is showing his support for our need for continuous education.

Who knows, the company might even sponsor our education if we want to take masteral or PhD degree. I have been reading a lot about online degree and there is a school known as Capella University which offers online courses for working professionals like me. This means I don’t have to quit my day job in order to get a masteral or PhD degree.

This blog post is based on information provided by Blogitive. For more information, please visit Blogitive.com.


0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.