0

Updates

Posted by abie on 11:25 PM in
I know I haven’t made any real post lately. I have been busy with work and with the Twilight saga book that I am reading that I reduced the time that I spend online. But here is a summary of my updates:

* Bela is sick again as I blogged here. I took a leave from work today so I can take her to her pedia. I was more at peace now because her pedia said that we don’t have to worry about her eye irritation. She confirmed what the doctor at Patient First told us and she said the same thing that we just have to treat her colds.
* I was able to go to Divi as I posted here.
* I posted Bela’s latest anecdotal report here.
* I also posted pictures taken during the Filed Trip at the Park activity of the Jumping Joeys class here.

I promise I will post more real updates and stories once I am finish with the Twilight saga book (I am now reading Book 3). Thanks for all the visits and the EC Drop and I will start to make my rounds again tomorrow.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.