0

Nursing course is in demand again

Posted by abie on 7:58 AM in
Nursing has been one of the in demand courses nowadays. Why? It’s because nursing graduates can get to work abroad and earn big bucks. I have a lot of friends who are now working abroad as a nurse and I can’t blame them for moving to a foreign country since what they are getting is really ten times (or even more) than what they will be getting if they just work here.

I even know some friends who are already a graduate of other courses but still they decided to take nursing. I really admire them as they still find the energy and the time to study a new course which will take them maybe around three to four years to finish.

I can’t imagine myself studying again and a medical course at that. I can’t imagine myself memorizing names of different medicines or studying the different systems in our body or analyzing cases like Deep Vein Thrombosis. I feel my brain has been stagnant for years now that even if I wanted to take up nursing too, I think my brain will no longer work.
This announcement was paid for by Epocrates.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.