0

I cooked something today

Posted by abie on 10:30 PM in
After Howell and I got married, I tried to learn how to cook. But then I got pregnant a few weeks after and so I got lazy to do the cooking for my husband.

Our former nanny does all the cooking for us. Since our new nanny just arrived last week and I am not in the mood to give a lecture on how to cook the tuna pasta that I want, I decided to just cook it myself.

So I whipped up some ingredients and followed the recipe that my friend gave me and I was successfully able to cook my favorite tuna pasta.


But take note, this is just the sauce for the pasta. My nanny will cook the noodles tomorrow. LOL. And this is just a simple recipe. I just sautéed garlic and onion, added in the tuna (I used Century Tuna hot and spicy) and then I added the Clare Ole Italian sauce. When the sauce is already boiling, I just add in some salt and sugar to taste and half grated cheese. And that’s it, the sauce is ready.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.