0

Reminiscing High School

Posted by abie on 2:40 PM in
Do you remember back in High School when we had our prom night? I am reading one of those romance novels and I am in the part where the characters in the book have to go shopping for formal dresses in preparation for their prom night.

I can still remember my prom night. I guess that is one of the most anticipated events for a girl in her high school life. I remember months before the prom, our topic of conversation is always the prom dresses that each of us will be wearing for that special event. We were all excited for it since it is really a new experience for us.

I guess girls are really like that when it comes to fashion. We always never settle for less that’s why deciding the best homecoming dresses to wear is really a major decision for us to make that time.

Oh well, we all just want to look good of course; especially prom is really a big thing for High School girls. Don’t you agree?

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.