3

What’s inside your fridge?

Posted by abie on 10:41 PM in
I was tagged by Jane. Thanks for this sis.

Players: All things YUMMY Mommyhood and Me My Charmed Life My Joys Shangrila Journey Sassy Finds Our Journey to Life

Play along and show us what’s inside your fridge!

Here’s ours. (pardon the picture as I only used my cellphone's camera)

* If you will notice our freezer is almost empty as we don’t stock that much meat and chicken as we only cook for lunch every Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. We always have our dinner at our grand mother’s house as it is the tradition of our family. My mom’s siblings all live in different houses but it has been our regular routine to gather during dinner time at my grand mother’s house. So we only buy for at least five meals every two weeks.
* Some of the items in our fridge includes Bela’s juice, Dutch Mill, Yakult, Prune Juice, milk for our cereals, fruits, mustard, mayo, Drysdale mango juice and Good Shepherd’s Ube Jam.

* Eggs, my choco pie, cereals, chocolates and sauces.

Tag along Toni, Eds and Nice.

3 Comments


Sis, wala nga masyado laman ref nyo. I don't go to the supermarket too often, so when I buy, good for 1 month na. Look http://jennyandbelle.blogspot.com/2008/08/full-freezer.html


nyahaha abie walang laman ref namin. will take a picture later pag uwi ko. hehe!

Anonymous says:

grabe ang daming dutch mill ni bela!!!!!

thanks for doing the tag sis and finally naka blog hop nako.

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.