0

Date

Posted by abie on 4:55 AM in
Hubby and I went on a date yesterday. LOL. Since we can still use the car because Bela’s still off from school, he fetches me everyday from work. On our way home, I spotted a small pizza stand in the side street and so Howell stopped the car, I went down and bought pizza, C2,chocolate and cheese dirty ice cream. Yuminess. We almost finish the whole box.

Then we went to SM San Lazaro to shop for stuff for Cobi and we tried to look for clothes that we can wear for Cobi’s birthday party. We even planned to watch X-men but we realized we are both sleepy already (at 8 PM because of jet lag) and so we might just fall asleep inside the movie theatre so we just went home after our short shopping.

Simple, yet I had the best time. We were like teenagers again. LOL. Hope we can do this more often. Maybe next week an “isaw” date.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.