0

This Weekend

Posted by abie on 7:28 AM in ,
It will be a very busy weekend for us:

Friday: I went to Divisoria with my husband to buy more prizes for Cobi’s first birthday. It was a successful trip as I was able to finish my list and bought everything that I need for the game prizes.

Saturday: We will be attending the 4th birthday party of the son of hubby’s boss in Makati. Then after we will go to Greenbelt or Eastwood or Greenhills or Robinson to shop for our wardrobe for Cobi’s birthday.

Sunday: We will go to mass in the morning, then attend Meg’s 1st birthday party and meet with my Twitter friends (I’m so excited). Then maybe if it is still early, we can drop by the parish of hubby’s brother so we can drop their invitations for Cobi’s party.

Thankfully I have no work on Monday so I can rest, relax and spend more time with my kids.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.