0

My Twitter Friends

Posted by abie on 2:06 AM in ,
Our last stop during our vacation was Washington DC and one of the reasons why I am so excited to visit this city is because I will have a chance to meet up with my kumareng Em and her family and Glo.

We were late at our meeting area so it was already lunch time when I get to see Em, Titan, Ethan and Glo. We spent our day at the Museum of Natural History. It was just a short get together and I was really in tears when it is time for us to part ways. How I wish we can spend more time to make chika and share stories and just catch up with each other's lives (though we get to do this often in Twitter, it is still different when you get to do this while you are face-to-face with the person.)

Next time, I will really make sure that I will allot more than two days if ever we will go back to Washington DC so I can spend more time with Em and Glo. I might just skip New York and just head to DC.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.