0

Hotels in Bicol

Posted by abie on 7:29 AM in
We will be going home to Bicol this coming June 30th for mama’s 1st death anniversary and this reminds me that I have to look for a hotel that I can book for our 3-day 2 night stay in Sorsogon.

As per my friend Diane, these two hotels in Sorsogon have good reviews:

1. Paradise Resort: Unfortunately, their website is down so I can’t check the resort’s amenities and facilities.

2. Villa Isabel: I showed this one to hubby and he said that it is near their place so we will most likely book this hotel.

I don’t need anything fancy. All we need is a place to spend the night because we are bringing the two kids with us.

I better make a decision soon as we will be leaving in three weeks.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.