0

Vienna Art or Disneyland?

Posted by abie on 1:25 AM in
Hubby and I were lucky that we are working in a company who sends us to training abroad so we get the perks of being able to explore new cultures and go on an adventure. Last 2009, hubby was sent to training in Germany and since his airfare is free already, I decided to tag along with him and we took this as a great opportunity to do a side trip to the other European countries and be able to see the beauty that Europe has to offer like Vienna Art, food in Italy, shopping in France and many more.

And after our recent vacation in the US, I begin to ask myself: which is the best vacation spot, Europe or US? Our US vacation was fun and exciting as we get to do a lot of fun stuff like visit theme parks, shop in outlet stores, try the best fast food stores and many more. But I did feel a different heaven after our Europe vacation as Europe offered more in terms of culture, art and history as we visit museum zurich, the castes in Versailles, and a whole lot more. I can still remember how amazed and in awe I was when I first saw the Grand Canal, the castles in Prague, and the garden in Shronbrunn palace which made me swear that I will definitely come back.

It is still a distinct possibility now but I hope that we will be able to do a Europe tour again and this time with the kids so we can show them Amsterdam design, the Eiffel Tower, the Mona Lisa in Louvre and many more amazing things that we will discover in Europe.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.