0

Welcome to the Circus

Posted by abie on 12:35 PM in ,
Come one!
Come all!

Step right up and have a ball,
Here’s your ticket.
You’re on your way, It’s
Cobi’s Birthday!

Please join us under the Big Top
On Saturday, June 25, 2011
2:00 PM
at Valle Verde 6 Clubhouse

So tomorrow is Cobi’s 1st birthday party. I have been preparing for this for almost a year already (I started planning when he was 2 months old) so I am really excited to see how my planning will all turn out.

Hubby wanted us to wear something bright and colorful and thankfully I was able to buy some nice and colorful clothes for us to wear tomorrow. Hubby and Bela will also wear funny t shirts during their song number.

I just wish that typhoon Falcon will finally go out of the Philippine Area of Responsibility so I can finally have a peace of mind that everything will turn out great tomorrow.

See you all there!!

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.