0

Online Printing Service: For my Brother's New Business Venture

Posted by abie on 12:34 AM in
Wow, I just heard from my father that my brother is looking for Flyer Printing service, as he will soon open one Lotto outlet. I am so proud of my brother as he is really good and a risk taker when it comes to business. And mind you, every business that he start are all a huge success that he was able to afford to quit his day job and just concentrate on being a businessman as he earns more doing this than being an employee.

I mentioned the prospect of opening a Lotto outlet to my brother and I did not know that he will take it seriously and the last I heard from my dad is that he already did a study of the idea and will soon open his first Lotto Outlet branch.

This would have been another joint business that my brother and I will engage into but I don't have the budget right now to join him in this new business venture so all I can help him with is to look for an Online Printing service where he can have his flyers printed out for the opening of his Lotto Outlet.

Good thing I know My1Stop.com, which I got for my Gift Card Printing last Christmas. From their site, I can easily obtain a quote for the project that I need and I can just upload my artwork and they can print it right away and deliver the materials in 3-business day. 

Just perfect for the requirement of my brother as he needs to find a printing service shop that will print the best full color flyer that he can use for his business.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.