0

Metal Storage Cabinets for our Important Documents

Posted by abie on 10:09 PM in
I was watching the news before going to bed and I heard the statistics of fire incident here in the metro in the last couple of months and the numbers is a bit alarming considering it is almost the rainy season.

This made hubby and I think since we have a lot of important documents just kept in a box, which can be easily damaged by fire. We know for a fact that it is a big hassle to get original copies of these documents so we thought that we better start using industrial cabinets like the one that we use in the office, so we will feel secure that all our important documents are safe from any danger like fire.

And I was able to find a site, which sells metal cabinets, Durham Manufacturing. They sell all kinds of products from industrial storage, to workstations and workbenches, shelving and racks and even metal storage cabinets. I learned that Durham Manufacturing has been in this business since 1922, which goes to show how reliable they are, as they will not last this long in this business if their clients don't trust them.

I already requested for a catalog so I can let hubby choose which metal cabinet will suit our needs.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.