0

Outlet Store Shopping

Posted by abie on 2:16 AM in
Los Angeles – Camarillo Outlet Store
Las Vegas – Las Vegas Premium Outlet Store
Toronto – Outlet Stores in Rodeo Drive
Washington DC – Ross and Marshalls
New York – Woodbury Commons Premium Outlet Store

Now I realized that we went shopping to every city that we visited that is why it is no wonder we end up with 6 luggages going home. We shop everything from bags, to watches, to ed hardy jewelry, t-shirts, shoes, toys and many more. The items are really cheap compared to prices here in Manila so it is really hard to resist. Like the Ralph Lauren tees that I got for Cobi which is only $10. It is even cheaper compared to t-shirts and polos from Gingersnaps.

Next time I go to the US, I will make sure that I have a lot of money to do more shopping. LOL.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.