0

All About my Pregnancy

Posted by abie on 11:08 PM in
I was tagged by Mich ;)
1. What food did you crave when you were pregnant?
Cadbury chocolate.

2. Did you gain a lot of weight when you were pregnant?
Yes. If I remember it correctly, I gaines about 30 lbs.

3. Did you drink milk when you were pregnant?
Yes, Anmum.

4. How long did you stay in the labor room before your delivery?
I did not go into labor. A week before my due date, I had another ultra sound and my OB found out that my amniotic fluid is already very low. So I had a scheduled CS delivery.

5. Did you have epidural during labor?
No.

6. How did you give birth?
CS

7. What was your first reaction when you heard your baby’s cry and saw him/her for the first time?
I was so happy when I heard her cry and saw her for the first. But just like Mich & Joy, I did not cry also as what I expected. I was all smiles when they asked me to kiss her and took our first picture.

8. Prior to that moment when you first held your baby, did you know how to carry a newborn?No.

9. Did you take a bath after your delivery?
No. I hate hospital restrooms. So I took a bath the when we’re already home (I think it was my 4th day already)

10. How was your first night with your baby like?
Since I gave birth via CS delivery, I can’t take care of her when she was roomed in with us. It’s easy since I don’t have to take care of her but it’s also difficult because I’m already longing to hold her and take care of her.

11. Did you breastfeed your baby?
Yes, for 2 months.

12. If you were to pick just one moment from the time you gave birth until the moment you were discharged from the hospital, which do you think is the most special moment for you?
I think, the first time I saw her. When my OB showed her to me after I gave birth to her and they asked me to kiss her. That was very memorable and special.

I'm tagging Mec, Vina and Yvetchie

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.