0

Can’t wait to go to Paris

Posted by abie on 9:44 AM in
I received a tag form one of my blogging friends asking me what my dream vacation is. I didn’t think twice in answering because Paris, France has always been at the top of my list.

Hearing the word Paris makes me think of arts, fashion, culture, romance, and sophistication. There are a lot of things that you can do in Paris. The one that tops my list is a visit of the Eiffel Tower. I don’t think Paris visit would be complete without a visit of the Eiffel Tower. Then maybe we can join the Paris Illuminations Tour to know more about Paris history. Some of the sights that we will be able to check while joining the tour includes the Place de la Concorde, Champs-Elysees, Arc de Triumph, Trocadero, Invalides, Notre-Dame, Place du Chatelet and the Eiffel Tower.


And of course, to have a taste of Paris art, we should also try visiting museums in Paris. Maybe, we could join the guided Tour of the Louvre Museum, or visit Les Invalides, The Museum of Modern Art, and the Picasso Musems. Then a River Seine Cruise would be a perfect way to end a very romantic evening.


Just thinking about the beauty of Paris makes me overly excited already that I already started searching for France hotels and Paris hotels. And I found out that there are a lot of nice hotels in Paris. Howell promised me that he will take me to Paris some day. Oh, I can’t wait for that day to come.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.