0

Update: Howell’s Operation

Posted by abie on 7:08 PM in ,
Howell was sent to the operating room around 10 this morning. He looks nervous (which surprised me) as this is his first time to have an operation. After an hour, I went to the OR and inquired if his operation is already finished. I was informed by the guard that he might be at the recovery room already as Dr. Cheu (Howell’s surgeon) went out of the OR already. So I went to the recovery room to checked if he’s already there. And I was so relieved to find out that he’s already resting at the Recovery Room.

He is now back in his room, resting. But he still can’t walk as he has to stay flat until 11 PM. He’s left leg is still numb as the anesthesia hasn’t wear off.

Thanks for all your prayers and hopefully we’ll be able to go home tomorrow (grabe, I super hate hospitals talaga. I don’t like the smell, how it looks, etc. so I’m really hoping that tonight is our last night at CGH)

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.