2

We have reservations!!

Posted by abie on 11:47 AM in , ,
Barney... Let's Imagine Tour in Manila 2007
(picture grabbed from Peachy)

Thanks to Peachy for sharing the information (Thanks sis). Super uber excited ako after reading yung ym ni Peachy and her post.

I immediately called Howell for his schedule as he might be out of the country from December 10-20. I wanted to book the Dec 22, 3PM show para sabay kami nila Peachy manood but Howell is not yet sure of his exact date of arrival so we decided to book the last show, which is on Dec 23 at 7PM.

So I called Ticketnet and reserved 8 seats (just in case my cousins would want to go with us). OA ba? We got the VIP Center - Center Aisle seats. I’ll pick up the tickets either later or tomorrow.

Yey. I’m so happy. I’m super excited na like Peachy. For sure ma star strucked na naman si Bela nito. And like what I said to Peachy, kailangan todo get up para certified Barney fan talaga ang arrive namin…hehehe

Let me know din if anyone of you would be watching the Barney show on the 23rd so we can meet up also.

2 Comments


hahaha! Excited din kami to see Barney kaya lang iniisip pa namin kung kaya namin yung ticket price. :D

N!cE
http://www.nicemorning.net
http://www.mommastuff.com


hi nice,

ako yung kinita ko for paid blogging last month, doon lang lahat mapupunta...hehehe

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.