3

Question tag from Jane

Posted by abie on 1:03 PM in
What gift/s are you giving your kids this Christmas?

We still haven’t decided yet what to give Bela for Christmas. I still have to check the internet as to what I will ask Howell to buy sa US. And I also have to check the price if our budget will allow us to buy it. But here are a few we have in mind: Electronic laptop, Kitchen Set, V.Smile Enhanced TV Learning System, Little Superstar: Sing-Along Stage, Play House and Doll House. So for my question, what would you want to receive this Christmas?

I’m tagging Toni, Pheng, Vina & Yvetchie.

3 Comments


hi abie,

nice gifts for bela.. this make me think of what i can give andres.. excited to shop na.. happy weekend :)

pam


Hi Pam,

Ako nga din eh. Sana lang kaya ng budget.

Happy shopping!


hi abie, i also would love to have a playhouse for dani :D i'll grab this tag and hopefully i can find some other toys i'd like to give her :D

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.