0

Destination Italy

Posted by abie on 5:11 PM in
One of the things that my office buddies have in common is our love to travel. One of my friends just got back from her Europe trip and she is really raving about it. So we all agreed that we will start saving some money every payday so we can all go to Italy - our dream destination.

This got me really excited and so I started searching for Italy hotels. And while I was doing my search, I found a lot of great Italy attractions and at the top of the list is the famous Sistine Chapel. This is really something that we shouldn’t miss on our trip to Italy.

We also plan on going to Rome, so I started searching for Rome Hotels so we can go check out Rome attractions like The Coliseum which symbolizes Rome. There’s also the Pantheon, The Imperial Forums, the Vatican and the museums in Vatican.

Venice also has a lot to offer for tourist like us especially to those who are looking for a romantic destination. One of the famous Venice attractions is the Grand Canal. There’s also the Doge's Palace (Palazzo Ducale), which is the most impressive secular building in Venice, and the Saint Mark's Basilica. I better start checking for Venice hotels also to see if there are a lot of good hotels there within our budget.

Our last destination in Italy is Milan. Milan hotels is never a problem, so we won’t have a hard time looking for a place to stay so we can enjoy the many attractions in Milan like the Cathedral of Milan, Leonardo da Vinci Museum, the Duomo (Cathedral) and the Theatre Museum at La Scala (Museo Teatrale alla Scala).

Oh, I’m getting excited already. Hope we’ll be able to save so we can all travel together and have our grand vacation in Italy.


0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.