0

a very long day

Posted by abie on 11:59 PM in , ,
No opps today. But on second thought, ok na din as I’m really tired already after a long day.

We left for Bulacan after lunch. My mom and Tita Jie is not feeling well, so it’s just me, Howell, Bela, Yaya, my sister, my brother and her girlfriend, and my cousin, Tessa & Joseph who left for Bulacan. We arrived there around 1:30 and we head straight to the cemetery. We just stayed there for a couple of minutes. We just lighted a candle and offered prayers for our lolo.

We passed by our house to visit our Lolo Elpie and to double check on our piggery na din. We still have to go to Eternal Gardens in Balintawak to visit the grave of our Tita Vicky and Tito Al, but we figured it is still too hot so we decided to stay in our house for a couple more hours. Bela was the happiest of all as she was able to play with her pigs. :-)

We left around 3 PM as I received a text message from my Tita Pen that she and her family is already on their way to Eternal Gardens. Bela fell asleep on our way there but she immediately woke up when the engine of our car stopped. I immediately saw the smile on her face when she saw the grass playground. She immediately applied what she learned from Little Gym as she was doing a lot of forward rolls with her dad. :-)

After offering our prayers for Tita Vicky and Tito Al, we decided to go to Trinoma for merienda. We initially wanted to go bowling in Rockwell or MOA but my Tita lives in Rizal so it’s out of the way for them. So we just decided to go to Trinoma.

All of us were not that hungry by the time we reached Trinoma, so we checked the stores first as it is our first time to go there. Havaianas is on sale so my sister did some flip-flops shopping again. I bought two pairs, one is for Yaya Cris because it is her birthday on November 6 and the other pair is for my cousin. I was also able to buy my luau attire for Bela’s birthday party.

Come dinner time, we’re all hungry already after all the shopping. We just had dinner at Congo Grille. After dinner, we did some more shopping and I was able to find something nice for my boss for my Christmas gift for her.

It was 9:30 PM already when we decided to call it a day. It was really one tiring day but we all had fun. I can’t remember when was the last time I went out with my cousins and my Tita Pen and her family.

It’s already 12 AM. I’m dead tired already but Bela is still full of energy. So I’m signing off for now. I’ll just put Bela to sleep.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.