4

Question Tag

Posted by abie on 11:02 AM in
I was tagged by Nice. Thanks Nice.

Becoming a mother has changed my life completely.


  1. It changed my priorities in life – Before I love to shop, go out, travel, etc. But now, I would rather go home straight from the office just so I can spend more time with my daughter.

  2. Before I used to shop for myself, now my mom and my sister have to beg me to buy new clothes because I always shop for Bela only.

  3. I now know almost all the lyrics of the songs from Barney, Dora, Sesame Street, etc.

  4. Our DVD rack is now filled with DVD of Disney movies, Barney, Dora and Sesame Street collection. Now, our DVD collection (CSI, SATC, etc) are now in storage because we can’t watch it anyway because our DVD player is always reserve for Bela’s collection.

  5. It changed my disposition in life. Because no matter how bad my day has been, I would still go home happy because I know I would go home to my lovely daughter.

  6. It gave me a feeling of complete happiness and contentment.

  7. I learned how to be strong and independent for my daughter.
And now for my question, what is the most memorable thing that your daughter/son has done for you?

And now I’m tagging: Apols, Apple, Ems, Jacqui, Jane, Jody, Kelly, Kitts, Mich, Nice, Peachy, Pheng, Toni

4 Comments


hi abie! thanks for dropping by our house last night to personally deliver the invite. :) cge, will try to answer this question later before i go home. got a mountain-high work backlogs na eh. hehehe.


thanks for the tag Abie, will do it soon! :)


thanks for the tag sis :) will do it soon

Anonymous says:

mission accomplished!

http://purpleism.livejournal.com/39487.html

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.