3

Tidbits

Posted by abie on 12:58 PM in , ,
It was a busy weekend again for us. My brother (who is taking care of our cell phone store in Greenhills) went to Cebu for a vacation with his friends so I was tasked to take care of the shop while he is gone.

Saturday

I have to man our cell phone store and Bela has a make up class at Little Gym in the afternoon. So Howell drive me to Greenhills before lunch. Then he has to fetch Bela and yaya at home for Bela’s make up class. I asked them to pick me up and I will just leave the store to our tinderea so I can go with them sa class.

The class starts at 3 PM. I think this is the prefect schedule for Bela since this is the time that she wakes up after her afternoon nap. She has no tantrums at all even with the new teacher (Teacher Maan). She participated in all the activities and she even volunteers to do the activity with Teacher Maan. So we are thinking if we will transfer her to the 3 PM schedule next quarter. Also, the 3 PM class has less students compared to the 12:30, Sunday class (There are 12 students na ata for the 12:30 Sunday class). The only thing that we hate is the heavy traffic on Saturdays that’s why we prefer her Sunday schedule. Also, most of the events that Howell is covering falls on a Saturday so we might not have a driver to take us to El Pueblo every Saturday if Howell is not available. Oh well, we still have a month to think about it as the new quarter will start Jan 2 pa.

After Bela’s class, we decided to go to Shangri-la to do our Christmas shopping. We left Shangri-la around 7 PM and we head back to Greenhills to get the cell phones and the money from our tindera. Greenhills was a total chaos. We cant even find a spot to park so I just asked our tindera to just meet us at the Vira Mall Entrance.

Sunday

Bela has a class again at Little Gym so we just drop off the cell phones and the money to our tindera. After class we went mall hopping. We went to Glorietta first to buy the Havaianas for Howell’s nieces and my cousins and titas. Then I finished my Christmas shopping list for my god children and my other cousins. Then we went to Shangri-la again to pick up that stuff that we bought last night (we left it kse at the gift-wrapping section. We don’t want to wait for it since there is a long queue). Then we went back to Greenhills to pick up the cell phones again and Howell has to buy some stuffs that he need for his US training. Pero super traffic ulit kaya almost pasara na din mga stores when we arrived.

This weekend was really tiring but I’m relieved also that I’m almost done with our Christmas shopping. I want to finish it kse before Howell leaves.

Quiet lang kayo sa brother ko ha. Parang di din kse ako nag bantay sa store at maghapon din ako wala don. LOL

Today

Howell is scheduled to have a minor operation to remove the cyst in his foot. He will be admitted today for all the laboratory exms and the surgery will be done tomorrow. (Which means I might not be able to go online starting this evening untl Wednesday. So pahinga muna sa paid opps. LOL.)

Please pray for Howell ha. Hope everything will be ok after the operation.

3 Comments


My prayers are with Howell. I'm sure the operation will go well. :)

Anonymous says:

get well soon kay Howell kaya pala di ka online hihihi, dont worry minor operation lang yan, muah!

em


Hi Mich and Ems,

Thanks sa prayers ha. Nakauwi na din kami ngayon and nag papagaling na lang ng sugat si Howell.

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.