0

Party Updates

Posted by abie on 11:58 AM in , , ,
We’re done with the souvenirs. Howell finished printing & cutting the inserts yesterday. And Yaya Cris finished inserting all of them to the tumblers. They are now all sorted and properly labeled – all ready na for Saturday.

Howell is now making the tarpaulin. Hope he can finish it this weekend para less thing to think about na next week.

We’re also almost done na distributing the invites. We jus have a few left and we can finish distributing it this weekend.

Thanks also to Tita Techie for buying the stuffs that I need for Bela’s Nail Salon. This saves me a trip to Divi. So at least I have time this afternoon to go to the salon and have my much-needed haircut. I’m thinking of cutting it short (like Gretchen’s haircut. LOL) But I’m having second thoughts as I have been wearing this long hair for as long as I can remember. What do you guys think?

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.