0

Visit Spain

Posted by abie on 11:42 PM in
We’re finished doing all the invitations for Bela’s birthday and we will start distributing it next week. Too bad, one of Bela’s god mother won’t be able to make it to Bela’s party because she's having a vacation in Spain with her sister.

Of course, I couldn’t blame her if she traded Bela’s birthday for her vacation in Spain. Who wouldn’t want to go to Spain? I remember when she was doing her itinerary and was doing a search of hotels in Barcelona, she mentioned that they would visit some interesting places in Barcelona like the La Sagrada Familia, La Rambla, Barri Gotic and Museu Picasso.

She also did a search of hotels in Madrid as they need a place to stay so they can visit more interesting places in Madrid like the Museo del Prado, Palacio Real, Jardín Botánico, Casa de Campo and the Royal Palace.

All I did was helped my friend search for hotels in Spain, and now I also wanted to go there myself and visit Torre de Bujaco, Muralla de Avila and all other interesting spots in Spain.


0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.