1

Online Shopping Galore

Posted by abie on 12:56 AM in , , ,
I went gaga shopping online last week during the Thanksgiving sale. I ordered 2 new crocs for Bela, and an alice for me and my sister (our Christmas gift for her).

.: crocs for bela :.

.: our alice :.

And I bought all of this using my earnings from paid blogging. My mom was panicking already when I told her that I just ordered 4 crocs. Sayang daw pera. But I was proud to tell her that I didn’t spend anything from my own pocket to buy it. I told her about my earnings from paid blogging and so she calmed down after that

Thanks to Peachy for informing me about the great sale and for doing this big favor for us.

I was not able to buy anything for Howell (as he is not interested in buying another crocs) but I promised him that I will give him my December earnings to buy anything that he wants from Toys R’ Us (He’s a collector kse of sports action figure).

1 Comments

Anonymous says:

Hi Abie I'm a new Crocs addict too! I just bought one for my daugther and went crazy shopping for Jibbitz...lol.

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.