4

List of 8

Posted by abie on 12:54 PM in , ,
THE RULES - List of 8
* write 8 facts about yourself.
* in the 8 facts, you share 8 things that your readers don’t know about you. at the end, you tag as much other bloggers to keep the fun going. each blogger must post these rules first.
* each blogger starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.* at the end of the post, a blogger needs to choose as much people to get tagged and list their names.
* don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
  1. I have a bad sense of direction. I easily get lost. Kahit sa mga malls lang, di ko matandaan lagi yung mga shop kahit ilang beses ko na sya napuntahan
  2. I can be your best friend or your worse enemy (LOL)
  3. I’m a consistent honor student when I ws in High School and I belong to the Top 20 of the graduating class in College.
  4. I hang around Smart Communications Service Centers to pass the time. I get off from work at 1:30 every Friday while Howell’s not off until 4:30. So I have 3 hours to spend before meeting him. So what I usually do is spend some time at the Smart Wireless Center just inquiring about anything to pass the time. (Weird ba?)
  5. I’m not good with any sports.
  6. I always join the Santacruzan in our Barangay (I think, until I was at 6th Grade) and my ultimate dream that time was to be the Reyna Elena…hehehe
  7. I love going to Tutuban to shop.
  8. I love Mcdo better than Jollibee.
Thanks Peachy for the tag

I'm tagging Jesse, Joy & Toni

4 Comments

Anonymous says:

hi abie! naku twice ko ng nagawa to :D but thanks for thinking about me. tag mo ko ulit next time :)


hi sis,

cge pag may bago akong tag, tag ulit kita.

tc.

Anonymous says:

hi abie. we have something in common! i'm not good din in any sports. hehehe.

anyway, see you sunday at the party!


hi thea...naku pareho pala tayo. Sana di mamana sa atin yung ng mga babies natin...hehehe

tc sis

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.