2

Tagged by Nice

Posted by abie on 10:32 AM in
I’ve been tagged by Nice.

Nice question is: What is your Greatest Fear as a Mom?

My answer.

Actually, I have the same fear as Nice. Since I’m a working mom, I fear that my daughter will be much closer to her yaya than me. So like Nice, I try to make it a point to spend every free time I have with Bela. I’m always the one who puts her to sleep, we have a play time just before she goes to sleep, and I try to spend every minute of my weekend with her.

Another fear that I have (although alam ko matagl-tagal pa to), is the time when she’s a teenager already and she will start to meet guys or have boy friends. Parang di ata ako ready para don. LOL.

So I’m tagging all the moms who want to answer Nice questions. Please leave a comment if you’ve done it so I can read your answers also.

2 Comments


hahaha! natawa ako dun sa second paragraph. pero hirap nga yan lalo na girlalu ang baby mo. hehehe

Thanks for doing the tag. If you're interested to look at what other mom's think, visit the mommastuff blog. Nasa featured post yung mga links.

N!cE
http://www.mommastuff.com
http://www.nicemorning.net


Hi Nice,

Naiisip ko pa lang kse, parang feeling ko di ko matatanggap...hehehe..

Take care sis. I'll visit your mommastuff blog later.

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.