1

Photo Blanket – A unique Christmas Gift

Posted by abie on 8:01 PM in
We started our Christmas shopping last weekend and we finished shopping for both my god children and my husband’s god children. We also finished shopping for all the kids in our family. So it’s just Bela’s grandparents that are left on our Christmas shopping gift list.

We’re thinking of buying something special for them as our Christmas gift. We can’t think of a unique gift, until I stumbled upon this site which makes unique photo blankets.

All I need to do is just select a number of solo pictures of my daughter and some of her pictures together with her grandparents, then I can just email or upload it to their site and they will dye the pictures to the blanket fabric to create a unique and personalized photo blanket. It will only take them 3-5 days to produce the photo blanket and 3-5 days for shipping so it will be delivered to us just in time for Christmas.

For sure, Bela’s grandparents will definitely love this gift as they will be able to see a picture of their grand daughter every time they use it.

1 Comments


hi, i've been searching already for this photo blanket, can you tell me any contact reference of the shop? thanks..
(myla0410@yahoo.com

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.