0

Another Wedding

Posted by abie on 7:33 AM in
My friend from Los Angeles will be getting married soon here in the Philippines. They have been married civilly in LA but would still want to have a church wedding here in the Philippines. Majority of their friends are here so they would want all their friends to be a part of their church wedding.

Since she’s an overseas bride, it would really be a challenge for her to prepare for her wedding. So I offered to help her with the wedding preparations. I love wedding preparations. In fact, when I got married, I was a hands-on bride. I planned and prepared for every details of my wedding with the help of my then fiancĂ©e. When my best friend got married last August, I also help her with the entire wedding preparations – from booking the reception venue, to finding the couturier for her gown, to finding the best wedding favors.

Since they already booked the church and the reception venue, the next thing she’s asking me to do is look for a wedding favor. I tried going around the malls for the best wedding favor that I could find. But it’s difficult to make a decision as I want my friend to see it first before buying it.

Good thing, I found this site – Truly Wedding Favors. They offer high quality, beautiful and unique wedding favors. The wedding favors are categorized either by Theme, by Price, by Type, or by Season so it is really easy to navigate the site to look for the best wedding favors that you want. They also have pictures of each wedding favor so it’s really easy to shop and select the favor that you want. They even have an online community where my friend can get tips & advice from other brides.

I just forwarded the site of Truly Wedding Favors to my friend so she can start browsing and shopping for her wedding favors.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.