5

Treasuring the Friendships made online

Posted by abie on 12:26 PM in ,
I received this message from Nice.


Thanks Nice. I’m really touched for considering me as one of your friend.

I’ve known Nice during our w@w days when we are still preparing for our wedding. We lost touch for a while after our weddings. But then I became an active blogger again, and we discovered each other’s blog. From then on we visited each other’s blogs to keep us both updated and to keep us in touch with each other.

Gaining a lot of friends has been the greatest reward that I got from blogging. I never enjoyed blogging as much as I did now. And so I’m passing this award to:

Peachy. I first had a conversation with Peachy when I answered her query about Eton International school. Then we chatted in YM and discovered that we just live near each other. Then her son and Bela became classmates for one quarter at LG. Since then we became text mates, chat mates, email buddies, blogging buddies and true friends.

Emillie. She is my former officemate. We’re both w@wies and n@wies and so we share stories about w@w, wedding preparations, married life, on being a mom, or just about anything under the sun. They just recently move to the US, but I hope we will continue to be in touch. I miss you girl.

Jane. I first talked to Jane when I was preparing for my daughter’s first birthday. Since then, I always visit her blog because I love reading their family adventures, Sophia’s antics, or just any of her blog stories. And then I met her last Sunday and she’s so down to earth and so friendly.

Kitts. Kitts was my batch mate in w@w. I met her twice pa lang ata. But even though we don’t see each other that often, we see to it that we are constantly in touch by visiting each other’s blogs, communicating through text or email. We shared tips on cooking, breastfeeding, and even party preparations.

Pheng. She’s my former classmate but we lost touch after graduating from college. Our paths cross again when we discovered that we are both w@wies. Since then, we visit each other’s blog and we even constantly chat at YM.

5 Comments


awwww. im so touched :)

thank you from the bottom of my heart :) parang pang awards night ito! LOL


Hi jane,

You're welcome sis


honga honga, naalala ko pa nga ung ibang text-text natin :D

salamat salamat *hugs*

sarap makareceive ng mga awards :D


Kitts,

oo nga, tandang tanda kopa mga text-text natin. Pati yung tips mo sa akin sa pagluluto.

Thanks din sis.

abie

Anonymous says:

thanks abie muah!

http://purpleism.livejournal.com/39487.html

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.