0

Next Generation Online Shopping Boutique

Posted by abie on 1:32 PM in
I love to shop. When I was still single I love to shop till I drop. But things change since I gave birth to my beautiful daughter, Ysabela. Now I don’t have the time and the luxury to shop like I used to. Every time we’re at a shopping mall, we’re always in a rush since it’s difficult and tiring to shop around with a toddler.

Thank goodness to this online shopping boutique that I discovered – Tobi. So I can shop at the comfort of my own home. You can browse the site by Brand like Seven for All Mankind, 1921, Juice Beauty, Acne Jeans, and much more. Or you can choose to browse the site by Category like Denim, Dresses, Handbags and the like.

While I was browsing the site, I found these nudie jeans that is so in today that I like to buy for my brother as our Christmas present for him. When I clicked on the picture of this nudie jeans, the site gave me different views of the jeans (back view, side view, front view) so it was like I was shopping from a real boutique.

Another thing I like about Tobi is that they have an online stylist that you can speak to get fashion tips on what’s best for you.

Now I’m a total Tobi fan. I just have to make my selections, order them and voila, it will be delivered right at my doorstep. Shopping has never been this so much fun and easy.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.