0

Christmas shopping

Posted by abie on 11:39 PM in
It’s only 43 days to go and I’m still not finished with my Christmas shopping list. Good thing my daughter is now sleeping so I can do my online shopping.

While I was browsing the net I found this new line of eco-candles. This would be a perfect gift for all my girl friends and my sister in law. My favorite is the Roly Poly Soy Candles which comes in two sizes. The Flirtatious curves which would be a very elegant house decor and the 4 oz candles which are great for small spaces. These soy candles feature top-shelf fragrances based in all natural vegetable oil, so it would be really soothing and relaxing. These candles also last three times longer than the petroleum based candles.

I have to count how many candles I have to purchase as I might meet the minimum purchase requirements so I can buy wholesale soy candles. This can help me save some extra bucks.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.