0

A car for my brother

Posted by abie on 4:05 PM in
My brother needs to buy a car. He is the one who is managing our cell phone store in Greenhills and so he needs a service going to our shop everyday. He used to use our family van but my father needs it also for his business, so my brother has no choice but to buy another car for him.

He’s planning to get from Honda so he’s searching the net for some Honda Cars. He needs to get Honda Car Prices from different dealers so he can compare and get the best deal. So I referred him to CarsBlvd.com. It is a car comparison site that lets customers compare prices of vehicles. From this site he can get up to two Honda Car Quotes for free. All he needs to do is enter the year, the make, the model and the trim and he’ll get instant car quotes for free.

Hope he can buy his new car soon for I know he’s having a difficult time already commuting everyday going to our store.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.