3

Amazing

Posted by abie on 9:55 AM in
Since Howell left, Bela has been so attached to me. Kahit saan ako magpunta, gusto nya nakabuntot sya sa akin. Last Sunday, I need to take a bath as we are already running late for Bela’s Show Day (I’ll post a separate post about Bela’s Show Day). As I went in the bathroom, I heard Bela crying and she was shouting “Mom, Mom”. And so Yaya Cris told Bela that I will just take a bath and so she went to the bathroom and knock at the bathroom door. I opened the door and talked to her.

Mom: Bela, mom will just take a bath so we can go to Little Gym. You go play with Ate Cris first and we will go to Little Gym as soon as I am finish.

Bela looks at me intently listening to what I was saying.

Bela: Ok
And she run to her Yaya Cris to play and she stopped crying.

~~~~~
At the gym, after her show day, my mom & dad, my sister, my cousin, yaya and Bela immediately went out of the gym. And so I asked my sister to call Bela because I want her to give her gift to Teacher PJ.

Sister: Bela, go give this to Teacher PJ.
(My sister handing the gift to Bela)

Bela, immediately grabbed the gift from her Tita Veejay, went inside the gym, went to the Teacher’s counter and handed her gift to Teacher PJ.

~~~~~
Yesterday, she woke up early and so she was already up when it’s time for me to leave for work. Hummahabol na naman sya sa akin and so I talked to her again.

Mom: Bela, mom needs to go to work. But I promise I’ll be home soon and we will play. Ok?

Bela: Ok.

So I just gave her a kiss and hug her and she went to her yaya to play.

~~~~~
It’s just so amazing how a two year old can completely understand what we’re telling her.

3 Comments

Anonymous says:

bela, dad is very proud of you! and for that i'm gonna give you hug and kisses, muah muah muah!

Anonymous says:

that is how it is everyday to me and ethan hahahah nasa loob ng banyo tuwing poopoo at ligo time ko imagine!

em


Hi Ems,

hehehe...naku buti si Bela, nalilibang ko at pumapayag naman makipag laro muna sa yaya nya. Minsan nga na le-late ako pag humahabol sya sa akin eh.

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.