0

Do your search at Spock

Posted by abie on 2:54 PM in
I was browsing some of my high school pictures last night and I happened to find a picture of an old friend who I haven’t contacted ever since we graduated from high school. So I tried searching for her on the Internet and I was happy to find information on where I can contact her at Spock.com - A Great Place for Search. All I did was typed in her name, and Spock gave me links to my friend’s other locations on the web such as MySpace, Wikipedia, LinkedIn, blog, and others. So I was able to locate the URL of my friend’s blog and I was instantly updated with what happened to her life after graduation.

Spock is a free people and information search engine. You can join for free by just filling up the form and verify your application by clicking on the link embedded on the verification email that they will send after signing up. You can do your search by name of the person you are looking for or by a tag. They also have a feature where you can establish a Trust Network where you can personalize your search. This makes searching much easier and faster since any Spock connection you have will show up first when you do a search. Spock also has a messaging capability included in their site so you can send messages to your friends on your Spock network.

What’s cool about this site is you can also do some interesting searches. Like, I typed singer as my search criteria and it gives me a list of all results relating to singers. Madonna is on the top of the list and the search results contain a lot of information about Madonna. It also includes pictures, news, people related to Madonna and a whole lot of information. It even gives you the website address of the person you are looking for if it has one.



Spock really is a great place for search. So what are you waiting for? If you’re searching for a person or just about any information, never forget to do your search at Spock.com - A Great Place for Search.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.