0

No Choco Fountain for Christmas

Posted by abie on 1:56 PM in ,
Remember my post before about my laptop and my chocolate fountain not working? My laptop is ok now. It just miraculously worked on its own. I just tried using it one time and it worked.

But the same fate didn’t happened with my chocolate fountain. I thought I was just using the wrong kind of chocolate bar or the mixture of my chocolate is not correct that’s why the motor is not working since it’s having a hard time mixing the chocolate. And so I tried again twice (during our send off dinner for Howell and during my SK friend’s get together at our house) and in both cases, the motor will run for just 5 minutes and it will stop running. Even if I turned it off and turned it on again, the motor will not start to run. And so yesterday I decided to call the supplier where I bought my fountain and she’s asking me to bring it to her office so they can check it and have it fix.

I’ll drop the fountain later at her office. Hopefully they will be able to fix it. Sayang naman kse kung hindi kse medyo mahal din sya. I don’t think they will be able to return it to me before Christmas, so no chocolate fountain for us this coming Christmas (that’s why I’m a bit sad because I bought that fountain so we’ll have a nice dessert for Christmas). Oh well, too bad, so sad and there’s nothing I can do about it now.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.