0

Everything’s not working!

Posted by abie on 12:27 AM in ,
I haven’t been able to blog and to blog hop since Friday since my laptop is not working. The keyboard is acting up. It’s typing the letters backwards. And it only allows me to open My Computer. I tried reformatting it and reinstalling everything but it still did not solve the problem. It must be a hardware problem. So I’m currently using our old desktop PC which is so slow since I don’t have a budget to buy a new laptop. This is also the reason why I have no paid opps since Friday.

Then I tried the chocolate fountain that I bought. The motor worked for 1-2 minutes then it stops running. I tried texting the supplier where I bought the fountain but did not get any reply. Buti na lang, Peachy & Kathy (Peachy was asking Kathy through text and Peachy was forwarding Kathy’s answers to me) helped me troubleshoot my fountain. And I was able to make it work after following Peachy’s advice. Thank you very much Peachy and Kathy. Hopefully we can try using it again next week para we will be experts na come Noche Buena.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.