2

I heart my coach

Posted by abie on 1:19 PM in , ,
Howell bought this for me....
He knows that I wanted a new bag as my Christmas gift. And while we we’re chatting yesterday, I show him the website of coach (syempre umi-istyle ako). And so he offered to buy me a bag from Coach (o diba effective style ko…hehehe).

So I browse the coach site right away and order the bag that I like online (bago magbago isip ni hubby). The standard shipping is free but the lead-time is 4-5 days so baka di na umabot bago umuwi si Howell. So I decided to have the express shipping (2-3 days delivery). I’m so excited for my new bag. Uwi ka na dad, dali…hehehe

Thank you dad for this wonderful gift. I love it.

2 Comments


wow, bait naman ni howell :)


Hi Jane,

natuwa nga ako kay howell eh. Pakunswelo at alam nyang miss na miss na namin sya habang todo lakwatsa sya sa US...hehehe

Tc sis.

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.