0

Our First Montreal Tickets

Posted by abie on 12:54 PM in
Howell left this morning for his US training to Washington. This is the first time since we became husband and wife, that we will be separated this long. He wanted me to go with him but I decided not to go because I know that I can’t bear to be away from my daughter also.

And so, it’s been only 4 hours since he left and I’m already missing him. I’m in reminiscing mode right now and so I was browsing some of our pictures. I saw our pictures when we went to Montreal. This is our first out of the country trip together and so this is memorable for us.

My former colleague, who now resides in Canada, took us for a tour of Montreal. He found out that Howell loves collecting Hockey Action Figures and so he bought Montreal Canadiens hockey tickets for us so we can watch a hockey game as his welcome gift for us. He said that he bought this Montreal Tickets online from 2ticket.ca. It is a ticket broker site where you can buy Montreal Concert Tickets, tickets to watch hockey games or tickets to watch a show.

The site is very user friendly. It is categorized into three – concerts, shows and sports. You just have to select the category that you want and it will give you a list of the different tickets available for various dates. You just have to select the seat that you want and just specify how many tickets you want and you can purchase the tickets online using your MasterCard, Visa or American Express Card.

I can still remember how much we enjoyed our travel to Montreal. Hope next time that he travels, both my daughter and I can go with him.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.