6

To Bohol…

Posted by abie on 12:56 PM in ,
This is our Christmas gift for my mom and dad. (Click on the image to enlarge. Did this collage as our Christmas card that we gave to our mom & dad on Christmas day)


An all expenses paid vacation to Bohol. My brother and I split the expenses. Of course, Howell, Bela and I will be tagging along with them (syempre mas enjoy sila pag kasama nila ang kanilang apo..hehehe). This will also be our anniversary/birthday celebration.

I also was able to get a confirmation from asiatravel.com that our reservations with Bohol Beach Club are already confirmed after paying the full amount online. Can’t wait to have this much-needed vacation and time off from work.

We will be staying at BBC but I plan to take my mom and dad to Panglao Island Nature Resort for a day tour. I love this resort as it is very relaxing and not that crowded compared to Alona or BBC. For sure Bela will enjoy the beach and the infinity pool there. Hopefully, I’ll have extra budget so we can all get a nice pampering massage from the new spa at PINR. Hay, uber excited na talaga ako. (Obvious ba?…hehehe)


6 Comments


hi abie,

Nainggit naman ako sa Bohol trip nyo :)

Favor... I am planning to go for an out of town break pero summer pa. Not sure if mag-Bohol or Palawan kami. But if ever, pakuha naman ng rates din sa PINR at BBC.
I am sure mahal na by that time noh kasi peak season?! But pakuha na din so I can evaluate options for our summer get-away.

Thanks.

ps: how much per person inabot yun airfare? Thanks! :)


hi abie, ang sarap naman! i'm bet super glad parents mo ;)

Anonymous says:

hi abie,

sarap na man bohol trip niyo :) kami din we were suppose to go to bohol this summer with andres kaso jett got a new work so no leaves muna, hay kaya ayun canel muna yung trip for the summer. enjoy i am sure bela will enjoy this trip :)

Pam


enjoy bohol!
we stayed at BBC din when we went to Bohol last 2005, sarap food dun.

happy new year!

Anonymous says:

this is such a sweet gift abie muah!


Hi Jacqui,

We got the airfare at 2800 each kse na avail ko yung Piso fare. Pag regular rate, cheapest is 3.9K. Book early so you can get the cheapest fare lalo na peak season.

Sa hotel naman, I booked it tru asiatravel.com. Mas mura sana sa hoteltravel.com, kaso wala na sila makuha rooms for us. Sa asiatravel, may instant confirmation kaya na book nila agad rooms namin, Cheapera sya ng $15 per room kesa mag book ka direct sa BBC.

I'll get the room rates also for PINR and BBC pag andun na kami para mabigay ko sayo.

Hi Kitts,

Super excited na nga kami. Cgurado ma enjoy non lalo na kasama si Bela.


Hi Pam,

Di bale marami pa namang next time. Kami ngayon na lang ulit nakakalakwatsa kse when I got pregnant and after I gave birth, super di din kami makapag out of town.

Hi Apple,

Happy new year din sis. Super excited na ako. For sure, sobrang relaxing don.

Hi Ems,

Super kailangan na kse ni mom & dad ng vacation kaya yun naisip namin na gift.

Take care mga sisters and have a great new year.

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.