0

More Collectables

Posted by abie on 9:31 AM in
Howell just got back from his training at Washington, DC. During the weekend, he visited his relatives in New York and he was able to check the biggest toy store in New York City. Before he left, I gave him the go signal to buy whatever he wants to buy for his collection. That would be my Christmas gift for him. And so he was able to shop for a lot of Star Wars collectables that he can add to his collection. He was so happy with the new items that he got for his collection and so he was really hooked in buying more stuff.

And so I gave him the website that found where he can bid and buy some more stuffs to add to his collection. I know he will be interested in checking out the Hornby Collectables. For sure, a model railway will be a nice addition to his collectables. And I’m also definite that my daughter will enjoy it as well. The site even has an Antiques Blog where my husband can search for more collectables. Another interesting item that I found on the website is the different sets of Wade Collectables. Wade has been producing great ceramics for over 200 years now and so their collection of Wade figurines and Wade Whimsies is s definite spot to check for nice collectable items.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.