4

Missing hubby already….

Posted by abie on 3:45 PM in , ,
I was not able to work the whole day. It’s only been 7 hours since Howell left and I’m missing him already. And isa pa di ako mapakali hanggat di sya tumatawag sa akin. I wanted to make sure that he arrived there safely. He promised to call me as soon as he arrives in LA. I think tomorrow evening (Philippine time) pa sya darating sa LA. So I guess I won’t be able to work until tomorrow. LOL. I don’t know, but blogging is the only thing that’s keeping me sane right now. Call me OA pero I’m trying to keep my mind off Howell pero di ko magawa. Tapos every time na maiisip ko sya, parang gusto ko maiyak. Ahh, I wanted to go home na to my daughter. At least she can help me get my mind off her dad. Next time talaga, if anyone of us needs to travel, kailangan kasama kami lahat. Ang hirap. And then one of my officemates is saying pa na there’s a possibility na ma delay ang flight nya or ma cancel ang flight since winter daw sa DC ngayon so baka daw di makauwi si Howell sa Christmas. Mababaliw na ata ako. I need to go to PEA after work to pray or else baka pumunta na ako sa nearest travel agency at mag pa book na ako ng ticket pa DC. Hay, I just wish Dec 24 na para magkita na ulit kami ni hubby.

4 Comments


hi abie,

you are not OA, it's just normal if i were in your place hay don't know how i can handle that. good thing he will back just in time for xmas eve.... cheer up before you know.. dyan na din si hubby

pam


Hi Sis,

Thanks for the encouragement. Can't wait na nga for Dec 24.


hay naku abie, i so agree with you na dapat lahat kasama pag nagta-travel. when gats and i left for bangkok last march, we didn't bring manu with us. naku, days before our flight, lungkot na lungkot nako na halos maiyak na :)


HI Kelly,

Naku sinabi mo. Ganon ata talaga pag nanay eh. I so much wanted to go with Howell, kaso di ko din kaya iwan si Bela. Kaya dapat, lahat kami kasama na...hehehe

Happy weekend sis.

Copyright © 2009 howell & abie All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.